Successful Business Website Design is Never Done
More than ever people are doing more shopping on computers and mobile devices than ever before. Keeping your website updated and operating effectively is crucial if you want to be profitable online.
You can’t just put up a website as if it is a billboard and expect it to promote your business in a profitable way. This is exactly what many business owners insist on doing. Experts agree that it is a bad decision to neglect your website that is consistent maintenance checks and regular design updates.
Outdated, Stagnant Websites and Content
A website that is out-of-date or doesn’t have proper search engine optimization (SEO) will ensure three things:
- Less website visitors
- Less sales
- Less profit for your business – period
It has been stated that websites are often the first impression of your company. They are were many people first discover your business in today’s network world. A website is the primary way to reach out and touch customers in your area and around the world.
Regardless if your website is an online storefront where customers can purchase products, or is your site is an electronic brochure, the goal is ultimately to turn visitors into customers. A site that is poorly maintained or ignored are website that often are not found by potential customers or if found, are not given more than a passing glance. If you website has rich content that is current and is continually updated it will create a lasting impression and result in repeat visits.
Website Design and SEO
If you walked into a store and there was stuff on the floor, old and dated displays, and dirty you probably wouldn’t shop there. The same goes for your website. It’s really the doorway to your business. It should look really good and be easy to use as well as compliment your business image. We have put together some checklist questions to help you decide if it is time to give your website some updates. If you answer “No” to any of these questions then you need to consider making some changes soon.
• Does your site match your business image you are trying to give to current and potential customers?
• Does your site compliment the services or products your business offers?
• Are you happy with the overall design and the way it works/looks? If so, what do you like? If not, what would you like?
• Are you satisfied with the number of leads/prospects you’re getting from your site?
• Do you believe your website overall represents a strong internet presence for your business?
• Does your website rank higher in search engine result pages than your competitors?
• Do you feel that new or existing customers that come to your site are impressed with your business’s web design?
Interested in upgrading your current website, but don’t know how to go about it?
If you have come to the decision that your website needs a facelift then you should contact us for a free, no-obligation consultation. The options and improvements that can be made can make your website become highly competitive and operating at maximum efficiency!